- Certificate of Merit, "Safety" Scour Hole, Lock Dam 1 Cape Fear River, Contract No. W921HN-10-C-0018
- Certificate of Merit, "Safety" Masonboro Inlet Contract No. W912HN-10-C-0059
- Safety Award 2010 Naval Station Norfolk
- Safety Award Letter 1st Qtr 2010 Naval Station Norfolk
- Association of Diving Contractors International (ADC), Member Company promoting safety, communication, and education throughout commercial diving and underwater industry for more than 10 years.
- U.S. Department of Labor, CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION, in recognition of personal and significant contribution to the National Occupational Information Network Data Collection Program, FY 2005.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers South Atlantic Division, Charleston District FY 2001 CONTRACTOR SAFETY AWARD, Rehabilitate and Construct Three Contraction Dikes in Charleston Harbor.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Charleston District, CONTRACTOR SAFETY AWARD, FY 2001.
- Department of the Navy, ROICC Sewells Point for the SAFEST AND CLEANEST JOBSITE DURING THE ROICC SEWELLS SAFETY STAND DOWN, Pier 7, Naval Station Norfolk, August 2000.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Norfolk District, South Atlantic Division, SPIRIT OF SAFETY AWARD, Fort Eustis, Virginia, Fourth Quarter 2000.
- The Hampton Roads Utility and Heavy Contractors Association (HRUHCA), 1999 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR HONORABLE MENTION.
Precon Marine, Inc. is a licensed contractor in the following states:
- Virginia - Class A Contractor's License No. 2705-024265A
- Maryland - General Contractors License No. 500536
- North Carolina - General Contractors License No. 49504
Precon Marine, Inc. is also authorized to do business in the states of:
Department of Transportation Contractor Prequalification Programs ensure that all contracts for the construction, improvement and maintenance of the state's transportation system are awarded to the lowest responsible bidder. Virtually all construction and maintenance contracts advertised and let by the DOT require prospective bidders to be prequalified. Precon Marine, Inc. is proud to be a prequalified contractor for:
- Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) Vendor No. P497
- Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) Vendor No. 12832
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce - The Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce is a member-based organization committed to creating economic opportunity and prosperity for all of Hampton Roads. Precon Marine supports this program for the betterment of our community.
- Norfolk Harborfest Elizabeth River Tug Muster - The Harborfest brings the Chesapeake Bay watermen together for a weekend of fun and competition. Precon Marine's Dotti J rendezvoused in the Nauticus Basin and participated in the tug docking competition. Due to the highly experienced Precon Marine crew, the Dotti J won the 2003 Harborfest Elizabeth River Tug Muster.
- Sentara Employee Assistance Program - On May 1, 2000, Precon Marine implemented a full scale Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Sentara Mental Health Management designed to provide confidential, professional assistance to employees and members of their households that may be experiencing difficulty with mental health and/or substance abuse issues. For more information, employees can call the EAP office at (757) 363-6777 or (800) 899-8174.
- Shop With a Cop - Fraternal Order of Police Associates Lodge #9, Chesapeake, Virginia - SHOP WITH A COP 2000 APPRECIATION AWARD. The Shop With a Cop Program enables less fortunate children to share in the joy of Christmas. Precon Marine contributes to this worthwhile program to help make this program a success.
- Toys For Tots - The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during the holiday season each year and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted. Precon Marine, Inc. is proud to sponsor this program as a drop off location.
Precon Marine, Inc. is active in various industry associations. These affiliations help keep us updated on industry news and developments.
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
ASSE is a global association providing the professional development and representation for those engaged in the practice of safety, health and the environment and providing services to the private and public sectors to protect people, property and the environment.
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC-VA)
The Virginia Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. is dedicated to representing and promoting the merit shop construction industry across the state. The merit shop philosophy supports the premise that all contractors have the right to compete for work on a fair, level playing field. Contractors, regardless of labor affiliation, should work together to build the best product on time and within budget.
- Builders and Contractors Exchange of Hampton Roads (BCEVA)
The Exchange is a member-owned, not-for-profit clearinghouse for competitive bids for construction projects planned for the Hampton Roads area plus selected other areas in Virginia and North Carolina. These members of the construction industry work together to "bring the various branches of the construction industry closer in touch with each other."
- Department of Defense, Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
The Central Contractor Registration (CCR) system is a central repository of all companies and agencies wanting to do business with the Department of Defense (DoD). These companies and agencies MUST be registered and validated in the CCR prior to award of any contract, basic agreement, basic ordering agreement or blanket purchase agreement.
- Dun & Bradstreet (D&B)
D&B is the world's leading provider of business information, enabling business-to-business commerce for over 160 years. Precon Marine, Inc.'s D&B D-U-N-S Number is 87-990-2666 and has a 1AZ Rating.
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
The Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce is a member-based organization committed to creating economic opportunity and prosperity for all of Hampton Roads. Members are dedicated to improving the quality of life for the Hampton Roads Region.
- Hampton Roads Maritime Association (HRMA)
The Maritime Industry, through the leadership of the Hampton Roads Maritime Association (HRMA), continues to be the driving force for the progressive development of the Port of Hampton Roads. HRMA was founded for the purpose of promoting, protecting and encouraging the interests of commercial shipping through the Port of Hampton Roads and continues to be the "Voice of the Port" for progressive development of our waterfront.
- Pile Driving Contractors Association (PDCA)
The Pile Driving Contractors Association (PDCA) is an organization of pile driving contractors that advocates the increased use of driven piles for deep foundations and earth retention systems.
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM serves the needs of the human resource management professional by providing the most essential and comprehensive set of resources available. Being a SHRM Member, Precon Marine is kept up-to-date on the factors that lead to employee job satisfaction.
- The Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)
Precon Marine, Inc. is a Patron Member of the SSPC. SSPC is the only non-profit association that is focused on the protection and preservation of concrete, steel and other industrial and marine structures and surfaces through the use of high-performance industrial coatings. SSPC is the leading source of information on surface preparation, coating selection, coating application, environmental regulations, and health and safety issues that affect the protective coatings industry.